Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Wife's Doppelganger

One time my wife and I were coming back from a dinner night out. When I opened the door of the house, she was sitting at the computer working, as i usually find her when i get home, nothing unusual. Except she was entering the house with me...

I shrugged it off and carried on, we went to bed and I told her that I saw her sitting at the computer, and she goes dead serious and told me that when I opened the door, she saw herself sitting at the computer working...

Creepiest thing I've ever experienced... The fact that our neighbor's 2 y/o daughter used to point to the TV when it was off and tell us that the person on the screen was making scary faces and that she wanted it to go away, didn't help us getting much sleep that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment