Saturday, March 15, 2014

They're Coming for You


It started off me waking up in bed during a thunderstorm. As the room illuminated again and again from the flashes of lightning outside I realized that the bed I was laying in wasn't mine. The head of the bed was against the wall the the door was located on, and from my perspective I couldn't tell if it was open or closed.


That is until I saw the face. At first, just the nose and jaw broke past the door frame, but then an entire face slowly passed through the door way. I tried to yell, "Who the fuck are you, where the fuck am I?", but it felt like I had lost my voice. No matter how hard I tried to scream, nothing came out and this person continued to enter the room, looking dead ahead, away from me.

Then, just as the person was completely into the room, their head snapped towards me, and it locked eyes with mine. I tried to get out of the bed, but felt completely paralyzed. This person started making their way to me, but with every step their body contort in ways that would break a normal person's bones. Their neck snapped so the back of their head touched their back, their jaw layer flat on their chest, their arms had broken at the shoulders and migrated to their back like wings. Just terrifying shit. And just before they reached me, I woke up.

The next day I told my mom about it, and went into great deal about the room. Turns out it was almost an exact copy of my room when I was a baby. We moved out of that house when I was super young, like I have no idea what the insides to any room look like. Just kinda weird I guess.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment