Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Thing That's Inside the Shed



I had just turned 22 and my parents had sold their house and purchased a place out in the country. On the property there was a big shed not far from the house that I decided to turn into my place, now I felt kind of uncomfortable in the shed sometimes but my dog kept me company so it wasn't so bad.

Anyway I had been in there maybe 2 weeks and one night I'm on the computer, my dog asleep at my feet and I need to pee so I get up and go outside to piss. It's a beautiful clear night and the stars were incredible, next thing I hear the shed door slam behind me.

I turn immediately and try to open it but it won't budge. Now from inside the shed I can hear my dog start to growl, quietly at first then louder, now he's barking and I'm panicking trying to get the door open.

I must mention that I'm 6 foot 5 and well built, play sports etc but even ramming my full weight into the door won't open it and I'm really panicking now as my dogs barks turned into whines, then whimpering, then silence and with all my might I slam into the door and it flies open.

The light is off inside now and it's pitch black, it won't turn back on and I'm in complete darkness. Can't see my dog anywhere and I stumble around trying to find a torch, finally i find it and pick it up and turn on my torch and I wasn't prepared for what I'd see next... My dog had literally squashed itself into the furthest, darkest corner of the room, eyes closed and is shaking violently.

I immediately moved towards him and as soon as I got within reach of him, he lept at me into my arms and wouldn't move. I picked him up and I swear I've never ran so fast in my god damn life. I never stepped foot in that shed ever again and my dog wouldn't even go near that part of the property.

I don't know what happened in that shed that night but I'll never forget it.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment